Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Laying hen breeding aviaries
The rearing aviary considers both the natural and individual needs of young chicks and the interest of the farmer in rearing healthy, disease-resistant animals.
- generous room for movement within the aviary
- ideal training opportunity for rearing in aviaries or in barns later on
- perching balcony for easier separation of the rearing levels = easy inspection
- sufficient perches to allow bird to rest
- complete control and overview
- chick protection above feed trough
- rearing on up to 4 stories
- available in a range of system widths